Thursday, September 25, 2003
I’ve been feeling pink all week! Poor WM had to succumb to my pink mood and let me hug him, thus satiating my craving for someone to hug. Well, I certainly couldn’t hug anyone else, could I? WM is such a dear for letting me do that to him. So sweet. Let’s just hope the President’s Scholar sitting above me didn’t get the wrong idea heehee. And I’ve drawn pink flowers all over one of the pages of my notes on bioenergetics. Sheesh people are going to seriously start getting the wrong ideas here =).
Speaking of the PSch getting wrong ideas, I think he has a very wrong idea when he thinks that he can conveniently sit beside S and P every day like he isn’t glowing with the intensity of a megawatt bulb. I mean, some people should be more understanding and leave couples to their own blissful selves without making themselves too much of a nuisance. And it’s not like he doesn’t have J to sit beside. Poor thing, he just seems so discarded sometimes.
I do wonder if he’s under a lot of pressure to perform. After all, he is a PSch you know, but he doesn’t really seem like anything great to me, not that I’m being judgmental or anything. If anything, he certainly has a humongous reputation to live up to.
Avaris / 9/25/2003 08:32:00 PM
0 consumed