Wednesday, October 15, 2003
H knows my weblog address! I'm quite impressed. Then again, WM probably couldn't find it because he wasn't trying hard enough. Sigh.
To be honest, I was looking forward to WM passing me the LOTR VCD today, but he couldn't bring it because his older brother is still at home. Drat! Quite disappointed. This may explain my rather lacklustre mood today. When the stupid blues come around, it is impossible to stop myself from being pessimistic and seeing the worst in everything. Doesn't help that I end up having lunch alone and plodding home in the hot sun. Sob. Wonder if that's what girls go through every month. I just hope this melancholy doesn't take on a monthly cycle, though the last time I had it was a month ago. That was when I started the blog. Anyway, I'm trying to cheer myself up.
I managed to find Fei Yu Qing mp3s. Overjoyed. I'm downloading them like crazy now. Hopefully I don't get mailed a warning letter or something.
Charanjit Kaur's tutorial class is so boring. Many times worse than Prof Ling's. She really doesn't ask very hard questions. Bad news - Prof Ling might not be able to take the tutorial next week which means we won't get tips for CA4. Actually, I don't really mind. I need the challenge. =)
I'm currently trying to add fun stuff to my blog page but the server is so slow. Maybe there're like millions of people blogging or something. Argh.
This blog is getting very mundane. I really should write more thought-provoking stuff.
Avaris / 10/15/2003 04:17:00 PM
0 consumed