Sunday, February 29, 2004
I thought I might as well put up something today. After all, a day like today only comes around once every four years, so I might as well make it a memorable leap day =).
Went out shopping with hope yesterday after CA 9 since I was totally not in the mood to go home and mug. No thanks to the girl who said after the CA, "Let's not think about [CA 9], it's already over. Let's go home and study physio."
Scream. That was scary. Anyway we had a great time yesterday. Thanks to hope for accompanying me and making my day wonderful. =)
I want to watch a movie! But I haven't touched Endocrine physio yet (and I predict I will not finish it in time for the CA, but I really can't be bothered sigh) so it would result in some terrible feelings of guilt if I went to watch a movie. I think The Girl with the Pearl Earring looks pretty good, but there's also Mystic River and Cold Mountain which I haven't watched yet. Argh why do all the good movies have to come out now? I'm so irritated.
Well anyway I think I have been feeling pretty hyper lately, which is quite ironic since I'm only becoming cheerful when everyone is feeling stressed over the upcoming First Professionals, while for the rest of the school year I have been very effectively Oscar the Grouch. It makes me feel stupid. And of course no one understands my cheerfulness; they think I've gone off the cliff or something i.e. I'm off my rocker. It looks like my explosion (which I'm trying not to think about because I was really quite terrible then) helped to purge some of those insanely negative energies in me so I am quite happily positive now and quite literally bouncing off the LT walls. Haha. It almost makes my explosion seem like a good thing. Well, it was good for me, but not for the people around me, to whom I will be eternally sorry. I am so thankful (and I thank my stars every day) for having friends who can put up with my horrible personality. I think that is the true essence of friendship; that you can accept your friends' flaws and not keep bugging them about it. Because I cannot stand being made to change myself. The key word here is made, because if any change is going to happen it will be a choice made on my part and not someone else's decision. It is after all my life. Haha that's being very unreasonable but then again I'm not a very reasonable person (I got that from my mother =P). So again, I am so appreciative of people who forgive my terrible side. I will try to make sure that that side of me remains quiescent.
Perhaps you could even see my good mood as being a quest for redemption, but I really will not try to delve too far into that since talking about something like this makes it seem really hypocritical. I only wish I am forgiven for my transgressions.
Looks like no one else is going to be doing my quiz already. Only 13 people have done it so far. And I'm really impressed with my junior for getting 50% when he has only known me for less than a year. Hopefully it's not by chance heh. Having quizzes is fun but doing other people's quizzes is more fun! Anyway, I have been doing quite a few quizzila quizzes. Picked them up from other people's blogs. It's interesting how far you can go hopping from one blog to another and observing the interesting interconnectedness of the blog network. Haha.
Ok so here are the results. I think the mythological figure one is quite cool. I can't say I'm not guilty of doing the test twice though because I got Unicorn the first time and that was so
not me. Anyway Quizilla quizzes are pretty inaccurate. Just a lot of fun.
Now I feel really brainless. Like I have nothing better to do with my time than to find out I'm anal-retentive about personal hygiene. I'm sorry about the assault on your senses...
I was thinking yesterday: "Hey my mucus is so green it would make the Hulk green with envy". Haha I'm mad.
Avaris / 2/29/2004 05:57:00 PM
0 consumed