Friday, February 27, 2004
I'm going to set a record today by posting the shortest entry ever posted. I just wanted to say that I found a new favourite long word to replace
Hepatopancreatic ampulla of Vater which has been on its throne for 2 years and going now. The word is
cyclopentanoperhydrophenanthrene ring. It is supposed to be the chemical name for the basic four-ringed structure of cholesterol and steroids. And it has more letters than hepatopancreatic ampulla of Vater too! But less syllables. Haha you must think I'm mad.
Oh and another thing. I just created this quiz on Tickler about myself. Try it and see how well you know me! Here's the
link; it will only require a few minutes of your time so please try it because I spent quite some time doing it. Thanks to Jon Ng who passed it on to me haha.
Well that's all. Seriously it makes my bones feel weird, having such a short entry. It is just too unnatural.
Avaris / 2/27/2004 06:15:00 PM
0 consumed