Wednesday, April 21, 2004
A Gallery is Born
Whilst I try to cobble something together from bits of code and try to figure out how to make thumbnails without any picture-file-manipulating-program like Adobe Photoshop or Corel, I have uploaded the first file that is to be become the foundations of my virtual gallery of anime drawings. Oh yes do help me with the thumbnail bit, or if all else fails I will do the tinkering in school next week =).
Here is the
link for the picture file. Do enjoy.
Thanks to Liying for doing such a wonderful job on the scanning. I'm feeling tempted to ask you to scan all my works, but I don't think it's very nice to impose on you like that, heh. I think I will try to find a cheap scanner to buy (maybe at that place - whatsitsname - err can't remember the costsavers or reducers or somesort).
Avaris / 4/21/2004 12:28:00 AM
0 consumed