Sunday, April 04, 2004
Petrificus Totalus
I had this pretty weird yet strangely significant dream two nights ago. I dreamt that I was sitting for the Physio paper (like all other dreams I've had this past week, yet another exam-related one) and it was pretty strange because when I sat down at my table I found this stack of cards with Anat and Biochem stuff scribbled all over. And I was shocked, of course.
*Unauthorised material! Gasp* So I stood up and went to throw the cards away, which is a nightmare in itself when you're trying to negotiate the impossibly congested table arrangements of the MPSH and everyone is staring at you like you are having an epileptic fit instead of walking normally. The weird part is when I get back to my table the stack of cards are still there. So I had to go and throw those cards away, but they were yet again on my table when I returned. Spooky. Is that a subconscious message that I have to forget about anat and biochem to do well in physio?
I must be out of my mind blogging when I am nowhere near halfway through Physio mugging but I suppose I am.
It was rather amusing yesterday when I had this startling revelation regarding Physio mugging heh. I have this concept of mugging for Physio being a preparation for a spell duel. Physio is to me just a series of logical progressions from one point to another, much like the ordered nature of spell-casting. Cantrips are all about ordering your mind and putting the right things in order before your spells manifest themselves. So when you mug for Physio, you're ordering your mind in neat, well-placed lines of thought that allow you to respond quickly to any problem the examiners throw at you. Of course you could place the points in logical succession without this preparation, but there is a lot of time wasted. Thus, preparing for a Physio exam is all about charging you spells, heh.
Well, trust yours truly to make Physio mugging sound like some fancy Aes Sedai lesson.
Madness. Madness. Madness.

Which Member of the Endless Are You?
Despair has a nice ring to it, but the picture is so ugly! Urgh. I would like to be prettier, thank you very much.
Anyway, to everyone, good luck for physio tomorrow. May we be blessed with easy questions.
Avaris / 4/04/2004 01:50:00 PM
0 consumed