Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Argh. Again and again I am reminded of the disgusting aptness of the term "under the weather". Because I am feeling terribly "under the weather" now.
But seriously, I don't really think it's the fault of the weather. Perhaps I've been sitting in front of the computer too long. Spent the morning in a frenetic marathon of watching the last few episodes of Fruits Basket and expending lots of tissue paper because the anime reaches new levels of heartbreaking emotions in the final episodes. Still have one last episode (26) to watch, but I can't seem to find it online. Anyone knows where I can find it? Is it on IRC? It feels a little weird not being able to find a conclusion to the series.
So what happened was that after a lot of sobbing I was feeling rather light-headed. One moment I was standing up, the next the world turned upside down, I felt a startling weakness in my legs, and I was on the floor. Not even enough time for me to figure out what had happened in terms of intepreting physiological signs et cetera. Of course it wasn't nice to fall like that, but I was pretty bemused by the experience. Anyway, mom told me not to go to school since she didn't want me fainting in the rain, so I took a Panadol and had a nap. Now I'm feeling a little better, though I still feel rather dizzy if I stand for too long (And that's a pretty funny point too since you would be wondering why I'm standing around. Just to see if I'm still dizzy hurhur).
Argh so I missed FRS today. I wonder how it's going. Actually what really bugs me is how Dr. Hui is going to assess us when he has only met some of us twice at the most.
I'm going to lie down again. Can't believe I'm blogging when I'm not feeling well.
Avaris / 5/05/2004 04:55:00 PM
0 consumed