Saturday, July 24, 2004
Trivial Pursuits
Mwahaha it's quiz season again. Well you always know when quiz season rolls around - it's when everyone's blog has tons of quizilla quiz results. I love quiz season! And I'm usually too lazy to go looking for interesting quizzes to do, so I just pick up quizzes from other people's blogs. I feel a tad remorseful for being so lazy.
Anyway, thanks to L'infernal and plhu for providing the links to these quizzes. They were pretty fun. ^_^
------------------------------
This one makes me reconsider my choice of nick, but I have always known that if I were more guilty of one sin than all the others, it would be sloth. Not surprising. I'm a lazy bum and pretty proud of it. =P
You are Sloth! Lazy huh?? You're a bit slow in getting going - and tend not to do anything unless it is absolutely necessary. You'd rather sit around, watch TV/Sleep then go out and about with friends, or take part in a sporting event. On the positive side, you tend to be quite smart, as you spend a lot of time watching the News (!!) or on the computer. Also, by conserving your energy, it's right there waiting for you when it's vitally important to get going. Consider possibly moving out of the room once in a while - and perhaps once a week trade watching TV for half an hour with a walk - and you'll be back on track. However, Congratulations on being the most intelligent of the 7 deadly sins...
?? Which Of The Seven Deadly Sins Are You ??
brought to you by
Quizilla
------------------------
Waterfall
?? Which Natural Wonder Or Disaster Are You ??
brought to you by
Quizilla
------------------------
Britain
?? Which Country Are You From ??
brought to you by
Quizilla
You can tell I'm pleased about this. Mwahaha.
------------------------
Sea
?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
brought to you by
Quizilla
------------------------
I think most of the quizzes are pretty accurate. But I only post the quizzes which I think are accurate anyway. Some of them are full of nonsense.
Hmm everyone is gushing about Medicamp. Wish I could have been there for at least a bit, but Sembawang and Sentosa are both soooo far away. (That's my sloth speaking, you can tell) And horrors, I found that the dreaded one is in the scums' OG. How frightful. But don't ask.
My neighbour says she can help me get Gundam Seed models at a 40% discount. I am over the moon. I want Aegis!
Avaris / 7/24/2004 10:28:00 PM
0 consumed