Monday, November 08, 2004
New Skin!
Yes, your eyes are not fooling you. It is a new blogskin indeed. I am quite pleased with the new colour, as I felt for some time that a light purple font on dark purple background was too hard to read, and thus I moved towards a more universally pleasing black on white, which hopefully is less of an eyesore and easier to read. You can see, as well, that I have retained the rather prominent purple theme. I do hope you all find it a nice skin, because goodness knows I laboured like hell to get it going. The problem with changing your layout is that all the other affiliated sites you created with the smae layout have to undergo the same extensive changes to match the theme. Sigh. But well it's done. Thank goodness.
Now that the new blogskin is up, I have eliminated one of the to-do items in the long list I had drawn up before the CAs. It feels extremely good to be able to not feel guilty spending hours in front of the computer goggling at pointy brackets and code, but of course I feel a lot better doing other things heh. Like reading. And drawing.
Erm you can tell this post is a bored post. Kind of aimless and inane. It's just to tell you about my new skin heh. I still need a nice title for my blog though, because I think Avaris is a dumb and uncreative name. If anyone thinks of anything funky that I can use for a title, please tell me. Thanks in advance.
Edit: I have a title! Now all I need is some photoshop to make a cool banner of my blog title. Sigh. More work.
Avaris / 11/08/2004 08:17:00 PM
0 consumed