Saturday, March 26, 2005
Because I'm crazy
Yes Enetation is down again, after I revived it for at least more than one day. Darn. I've been checking the main page regularly but all the admin staff are away on the long Easter holiday and won't be back until Monday, so I suppose I'll have to wait till then to have the silly thing fixed. I know I could always switch to something else like Haloscan, but I don't know, it feels weird changing.
I am 5 pages away from finishing Virology, and I will do that after I finish this post. More than one person has commented to me that recent blogposts seem to show that I am doing a lot of things
other than studying, which is totally untrue. Do you think me mad? Or suicidal? I just don't see the point in telling everyone how far I am in studying (which I just did at the beginning of the paragraph, incidentally -
see what you've made me do?) because that is boring and I personally don't like hearing people say where they are in their mugging progress because that either gives me a false sense of security or stresses me out (obviously it's usually the latter), so I don't want to do that to people either. Which explains the LaLaLand nature of posts. And when my room is filled with Gundam SEED love, it's not hard to write posts like that.
You know what, I'm starting to wonder why I spent 18 bucks on Newtype April, because I could have spent just a little bit more on a Destiny artbook. *tears hair out* But it's ok, I've already bought it. What's starting to annoy me is that I have this niggling urge to buy Newtype March and May too, because Newtype March comes with a Zaku custom-designed by Athrun's seiyuu Ishida Akira, and Newtype May comes with a special book containing artwork and info of Shinn, Athrun and Kira. The love, the Gundam SEED love! And the woe, the bank account woe! "For never was a story of more woe, than Andre buying SEED stuff at La Tendo." *giggles*
Ok I'm nuts. Sorry about that.
The Soukyuu no Fafner soundtrack is awesome. (I mean this really, though it doesn't sound like it, because I'm trying to cut down on the use of exclamation marks) I didn't think much of it before, but listening to it a second time made me start appreciating the subtle beauty of the music. It's not that kind of flourishy spectacular music that I'm more used to in anime soundtracks like for SEED and Last Exile, but more of a quiet, understated, yet solid presence that supports the anime seamlessly. And if I get over my laziness, I'll upload a new music file for the blog; I know Hanazono has been there for a looong time, and the Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack is really rather boring.
Oh yes at the end let me just publicise my new link again, just for the sake of people who didn't notice the first time (no, it's actually for my sake, because I want to spread SEED love to the entire galaxy <3333). Yup, there on the left in the purple column, there's a new link called Shoot for the Future under the gallery section. That link leads you to a small gallery of pictures of my Gundam SEED figurines. Shoot for the Future actually comes from a line in an Yzak Jule cover song, Shoot, and on hindsight it wasn't a very good choice of name for the single fact that every time I see that link the song pops up in my head and won't go away. It's quite annoying. You'll understand what I mean after you hear the song.
Someone posted an Easter present for Kira fans in the Gundam SEED livejournal community. I don't celebrate Easter, but how can I pass up sharing a pretty picture like this?
Here it is, and happy Easter to whoever that celebrates it, and likes SEED. I shall now go and finish Viro then sleep, because it's nice and cold tonight.
Avaris / 3/26/2005 11:45:00 PM
0 consumed