Friday, April 22, 2005
Fever dreams
I really need to apologise to all the people whose smses I've not been replying to promptly or neglected to reply to for the duration of the past two days, because some foul bug has me laid rather low. Even now I've got this mad headache, and I'm feeling really nauseous, which I'm not sure is due to the drugs or the illness. Anyway I've got the classic pharmacological triad of side-effects: nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea, but I think they're a result of the illness. It's really amazing how glam actors and actresses can look vomiting, a point which I'm constantly reminded of everytime I look in the mirror after emptying my guts.
A twice-daily dose of co-amoxiclav feels really useless; I guess I'm also one of those people who'd like to take lots of drugs and feel better immediately. So is my mom, so she's going to bring me to the TCM doctor later despite my protests. I feel really irritated that I can't even diagnose what's wrong with me, but I guess it's not that important to know what exactly when it's just fever and myalgia.
Ok less of the rubbishy medical talk already. Tuition tomorrow is cancelled, and it couldn't have been a better time because I doubt I'd be well enough to get there, let alone teach for one and a half hours. I'm worried that my high fever has killed some million brain cells and I can't sleep because I'm worried I'll wake up a raving lunatic.
I'm raving already.
One of the shorter posts; if you'll excuse me I need to lie down now.
Avaris / 4/22/2005 06:49:00 PM
0 consumed