Tuesday, October 02, 2007
"Before you know it you'll be 30" - words of doom
Somehow this year's birthday feels quite special, mainly because lots of people sent me wishes when I didn't expect them to, and this gave me a nice warm fuzzy feeling. I always feel like I don't deserve so much because I am always lazy to SMS people on their birthdays; from today I have made a resolution that I should send my friends a birthday wish at least on their birthdays.
I really must thank WM, H, D, and JC for the wonderful present (a Sony 2GB thumb drive that is super small); it's something that I have wanted to get for a long time - imagine living all these years in med school without a thumb drive! I wonder how I survived. 2GB is a nice size to hold lots and lots of goodies, and maybe also one or two drama/anime episodes that I can watch on some computer in my free time lol. It's really small though, about 3 by 1.5 cm, so I really must be extra careful not to misplace it somewhere >.<; I shall carry it around in my wallet, hopefully that's not too harsh an environment to store it.
I'd really really like to thank all the people who wished me happy birthday via SMS, Facebook, MSN, or who wrote in my birthday card. However I think writing out your names here might be a bit iffy - who knows what kind of people come by here haha. So, initials, hope you can identify yours:
My CG: CT, DC, JC, MC, SH, WM;
Those who wrote in my card (including my CG): CWL, JB, JC, JL, OSM, PL, Y3;
SMS wishes: AZ, CS, CZ, EK, ET, HA, MF, OCS, OSM, LSY, WM;
Facebook wishes: CG, DT, JA, JN, LY;
MSN wishes: CC, CH, DT, GF, KW;
The belated (but still much-appreciated) wishes: A, ANC, C, HL, MF, WL.
Yup, thanks so much, you all, you really made my day extra special ^__^
Avaris / 10/02/2007 10:14:00 PM
0 consumed