Sunday, October 21, 2007
Re-Potter
For all Harry Potter fans:
Here's an interesting revelation by J.K. Rowling; it must have shaken up the fandom a bit when she said it. I came across it by pure happenstance, seeing some tiny link on the Yahoo main page, a blink and I would have missed it.
It's quite interesting really, though I can't say I expected it all along; it definitely comes as a bit of a surprise. And for it to be Grindelwald, it's quite amusing, but right, somehow. I don't really know how to say it but the feeling is there when you look back on the story with this knowledge. The worst thing that will happen now is the explosion of fanfic haha, I can't bear to imagine that.
The rest of the article on The Leaky Cauldron is also fairly interesting, since J.K.R. goes on to explain further on quite a number of plot points in the HP storyline, and it brings back nice memories of reading Deathly Hallows heh.
I can't believe I logged on just to post about this. Gah. Back to "crystallising", which I must have spent the whole day doing already, most inefficiently (it refers to transcribing stuff taught during tutorials into neat notes in my notebook).
Avaris / 10/21/2007 10:50:00 PM
0 consumed