Friday, February 15, 2008
The season for love and flowers
Just thought I'd upload a few random photos I took. As they say, a picture says a thousand words, so assume you're reading another of my long posts haha.
Something I saw at my void deck last night (last night being Valentine's, of course); so sweet right. If someone did that for me I'd melt. But I seem to be visualising myself in the wrong position here.
Some flower pictures I took. I love the water lilies - if you look closely you can even see a bee or two inside the flower.
And some pictures of my calendar which I labelled some time ago with the exam dates. A bit depressing to see so many blue circles, and the red circle in the middle (for Good Friday) is not all that comforting - holiday or no holiday doesn't make any difference. Oh well. Will be so so so glad when it's over.
Finally had some long overdue practice at developmental assessment in KayKay yesterday, and I kind of felt really helpless and blur trying to recall the milestones off the top of my head while asking the parents random milestones I could remember. It's not the kind of thing that would be very helpful happening in MBBS. But thanks to doing quite a number in succession, and the help of C and Y, I got the hang of it by the end of the day. Need to seriously mug the milestones some more, then practise again next week.
Nothing much else to say, heh, so I'll scuttle off now and be industrious (I hope).
Avaris / 2/15/2008 09:47:00 PM
0 consumed