Saturday, March 29, 2008
One. More. Day.
Don't know what I'm doing, blogging when I should be studying.
I'm having the worst headache now; been battling some weird viral prodrome for the last two days with arthralgia (early morning stiffness x 1hr o_O;), low grade fever, malaise, headache, nausea - super classic. No URTI symptoms though, so I have no idea what it is. Hope I don't start turning yellow. I just can't seem to get anything into my head now so I might just go and sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
Must say I was very very lucky for both Surg longs/shorts and Med/Paeds long cases so far; met a lot of 贵人 so I think I still scraped through despite making some stupid mistakes during the surg exam. I just hope my luck stays. Tomorrow I'll need the greatest amount of divine intervention I ever needed in this entire exam.
All the best, folks. May we storm through those gates together.
Avaris / 3/29/2008 09:40:00 PM
0 consumed