Tuesday, July 28, 2009
At this moment, I hear birds chirping outside
Boo.
My posting here begs the philosophical question that pops up everywhere; to rephrase it in the context that I'm talking about: If a blog post pops up in a blog that no one is reading, will it be seen? Hurhur.
Yeah, I know I've been in absentia for ages here, contributed to no end by my burgeoning laziness and disinclination to wax lyrical about work and my non-existent life otherwise. There are the odd things now and then that I could have blogged about, but procrastination and sloth just got the better of me. Was recently in Hong Kong for the first overseas trip in very many years, and I do hope to be able to post up some thoughts about that soon, with photos (though most of the photos are on Facebook).
I've started Twitter-ing again after another long absence there, since I figured it's less strenous to post short snatches there. Twitter is for all the mundane random thoughts that scuttle through my mind (though it frustrates me that I can't access it in SGH - when I first started using it in M5, I could still do so - and I am a bit of techie dimwit to find out how to use SMS-es to update the page), stuff that obviously should not appear on my Facebook status (because I realise that my Facebook status is updated quite regularly with information that is quite silly hahaha). *Long sentence fail*
Anyways, better get back to working on my journal club presentation, hope everyone's doing well. This was a really feeble attempt at resuscitating this blog.. >_<
Avaris / 7/28/2009 09:29:00 AM
0 consumed