Sunday, April 01, 2012
Everything is a Joke
I don't want to put a date to this post because I don't want people reading this to try and relate it to some event I experienced in my work, or life, or infer that I am angry at persons or organisations or anything else. I just wish to express something that I feel which is not related to anyone or anything (yeah, right, right?).
I have my standards. I may be (wanted to use "am", but that's just being unrealistically negative) stupid, slow, I may miss things, I may be careless and sloppy. But I try my best within the constraints of what I am given. I am not blaming the constraints. I can only ask myself what I can do to make myself better. Regardless, I believe in due diligence and thorough inquiry for the betterment of the patient, and if that is insufficient, or if it is deemed inefficient and inappropriate, then please let me know in what way I can improve. What am I missing? Is there something inherently wrong with me that precludes me from doing the right thing in the best way?
I know you may think I am being unnecessarily emotional and taking things in a negative fashion, but I simply find that I am trying my utmost and still always getting the short end of the stick. I do not know what has happened and everything I used to believe in is failing me. I am starting to lose faith in myself and in this future. Something which I used to believe would never happen to me. So much for that unshakeable faith.
I did not want to put a date to this post, so I am posting it on the first of April. You can take it as a joke.
Avaris / 4/01/2012 11:41:00 PM
0 consumed