Thursday, June 28, 2012
Bitching = Coping Strategy Number One
My self esteem is pretty low at the moment. I just feel really lousy about myself and what I'm doing with my life. If someone I respected came up to me and sincerely told me that he/she thinks I am doing really well and that I should believe in myself, I would not even think twice before saying, "Who are you trying to kid?" It's bad, and I don't know if I'm just really burnt out or I'm giving up before trying. Maybe this is how depressed people get stuck in their downspiralling emotions and can't find their way out. I'm possibly just being overdramatic here.
Regardless, every day I'm thinking about what I can do to improve myself. I think I lack the discipline I once had, and it's time to find that again. Either I do things right or I don't do them at all.
Fight, fight, fight!
Avaris / 6/28/2012 11:41:00 PM
4 consumed