Monday, February 17, 2014
You'll never know the answer, coz you never chose 那选择
I guess once the writing bug bites, it won't let go, huh?
Another bad day. I don't usually get angry up to the point my heart feels like it's going to implode in my chest and my whole body shakes silently but uncontrollably. And that happened to me 3 times today.
I totally did not appreciate your tone of voice and your attitude. No matter what life has done to you, it shouldn't take away the fact that you should show basic respect towards fellow human beings. Well, I don't know, maybe you thought using those words would make things clear that you have totally broken all ties and burned all bridges; actually, I don't really want to know or understand, because I obviously can't. I cannot fathom what can cause two people who seemingly start at the same point from going down so divergent a pair of paths. I feel that it is so sad to me, but I don't think you see it that way.
All the same, whatever has happened has happened. Your choice is yours to make and I hope it is the right one for you, and that it brings you happiness.
Maybe some of that revulsion in me comes from the realisation that it could have just as well been me, had things happened somewhat differently. We are not all that different - we are all human. I am thankful that I can say I still find this road meaningful to walk on; you might call me a fool, but each to his own. Or perhaps it is the defense mechanism of someone who is destined never to find an easy and comfortable life. Once again, we have our own paths to trace and walk.
In another time, in another possibility, we might have been friends, I suppose.
Avaris / 2/17/2014 11:18:00 PM
0 consumed