Friday, October 31, 2014
So there was that one time
Teaching session with all the Rs across the island, and the C doing the teaching shows her last slide with the line "Q & A?" except in place of "Q" is a screenshot of Ben Whishaw's Q from Skyfall.
And she asks, "Who knows who this is?"
It's like pretty obvious what the answer is so I say it, fairly loudly, but somehow people give me weird looks, like what in the world is this guy saying.
Regardless, I'm relating this vignette because I think it's pretty darn ironic that I should be credited for recognising Q when:
1. I have not watched a single Bond movie until Skyfall, and though I do know who Q is, I have no idea who played him in the previous movies.
2. Ben Whishaw played Q for the first time in Skyfall.
I'm just reviving my crush on Ben Whishaw for old times' sake now. He is such a dear.
And yes, Tumblr just ate away 2 hours of my life. Why do I do these things?
Avaris / 10/31/2014 11:28:00 PM
0 consumed