Tuesday, March 10, 2015
Thoughts smaller than minutes
It's a wonder how you take things for granted.
Like health. Chronic problems I thought I had said goodbye to for a long time are returning to haunt me. Sleep hygiene is bad. I feel wretched in the day. Needed to go and buy myself some meds today - usually I buy meds for my mom. Add that to my bad flu in January, for which I actually had to take an MC. Things are piling up and I'm really feeling my age.
In part, my bad habits and poor choices are not helping much. Choosing to ignore work that needs to be done to gratify easy pleasures like reading a book and watching a drama, compounds late nights and stress over looming deadlines. This month is a particularly bad one.
I'm just struggling and wishing there were more hours in a day and I could spend more hours not feeling so darn lousy. I am hoping for a break that I'm just not getting, and there really isn't one coming any time soon.
Ok, end of rant. It's going to be work or sleep from now on.
Avaris / 3/10/2015 09:55:00 PM
0 consumed